From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:58:51 EST
Thanks you guys ... for all of the supportive responses.  I'm trying so,
so hard to be gracious and thankful about the "almost" opportunity.  It's
a bit hard at times though.  I'm incredulous that something as unique as
Sean and Rocky would be bumped.  It boggles my mind really.

Anyway, like I said, the biggest part of the fun was the very thought of
being able to come here on the FML and announce something so awesome to
everyone I love.

[Blacky (bad thing number one) - Psst, this means your old boyfriend,
Doodlebug star of stage and screen, still has an intact reputation of
being an icon on the FML.

Dippy (band thing number two) - I don't know what you just said, but
Doodlebug will always be the number one superstar to me!]

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=LESr41mp5mPpY7080kd0&shareName=MMS

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/