Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:09:27 EST
Dear FMLer's

Ferret Friends of Indian River County will have it's annual garage sale on
Saturday March 28th in the Maxwell's Plumbing Parking lot located at 1146
Miracle Mile, Vero Beach Florida beginning at 8:00AM and ending around noon.
This year we will also have a limited number of crafts i.e. Ferret Angels, &
Relax-A-Bag's.  The highlight of the day will be the auction of a PRINCESS
BEANIE BABY.  ALL monies received from the Sale and auction will go toward
veterinary care of the Shelter Ferrets in the FFIRC Shelter.

Ferrets at the shelter are thrilled that an FFIRC/FFDRI member donated the
PRINCESS BEANIE BABY.  The day the PBB was brought to us we got our first
auction bid of $100.  Since neither I nor the Ferrets know anything about
this Beanie Baby craze or what an Princess Diana Beanie Baby is worth,
anyone out there in the FML who could enlighten us please E-Mail

We have 2 ferrets which go in for Spaying on the 24th.  We have 9 Ferrets
that will have to have their physicals in April, and 3 more in May.  We must
raise $1,000 at the garage sale for their Vet Bills.

If you are near Vero Beach and have never seen a Ferret Angel you might
want to drop by our Garage/Craft Sale, PBB Auction - the Ferret Angel's
are really beautiful.

Thanks.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Caregiver Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter