From:
DONALD MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:43:41 -0400
I for one would like to write letters to the usda.  But you know
something, either I am dumb or just plain confused.  I don't know if
others feel this way but when I tried going to the site given and all
these docket numbers, etc., I was so confused that I just kinda stopped
right there and did nothing about it.  I think what I need is simple
instuctions such as someone from the list having something set up where
we could just go right to it and copy the letters (except for signature)
and have where to send each one, etc.  Maybe I am dumb but I would like
to help and send letters but need to be guided and it written out in
plain simple easy to follow directions.  If someone could do that, we
might have more people writing letters.  Maybe it's just me??  Can
anyone help me with this?  Thank you ahead of time.

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies