From:
Clare Sebok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:33:45 -0400
We just got an adorable Shetland sheepdog puppy.  His name is Patrick.
Patrick and the five ferrets are entertaining each other already.  It took
Patrick less than one week to discover that the ferrets have better food
than he does.  Already he frequently inspects the area near the cage to
check for fallen kibbles.

The ferret cage has created a problem, though.  Patrick has decided that
the area behind the ferret cage is an ideal potty place.  Most likely, the
litter boxes are emitting signals that tell him, "squat right here!"
Fortunately, the floor is linoleum.  Still, we're trying to train him to
think that outside is the only acceptable bathroom.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Clare and Bill Sebok
Buttercup, Bridgett, Jasmine, Bonnie, Charlie, and Patrick