From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 09:28:30 -0500
Excerpts from mail: 22-Feb-95 FERRET Digest - 21 Feb 1995.. by Automatic
processor@CUNY
> He seems be fascinated by it, and my mother helps satisfy his curiosity by
> occasionally taking off the brush ends and "clearing out his sinuses" - I'm
> sure that might sound cruel, but the fool comes back for more!  It's quite a
> sight to see - a weasel letting his face get sucked up to right below his
> eyeballs!  We have no clue as to why he likes this, but of course he is

Hee hee. My ferrets do this, too! I really don't do it too much because
I'm afraid of sucking out their eyes or something awful like that. Hey
vet-people, can you suck out a ferret's eyes with a vacuum? :) I can't
have mine loose while vacuuming, otherwise all I get done is pulling
ferrets off it. They all run and lock their jaws on it and then scoot
back and forth and back and forth ... Almost like a natural fur dusting
mop. :) Ferrets: fur-covered psychos. :)

--Barb--