Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:24:11 -0700
Little Star was a surrendered ferret of about 6 years old or more.  she
came to me with no hair, and scared to death.  she had lived in a hamster
cage for 2 years the lady said to me when i got her.  she was skin and
bones no hair and had heart problems so the vet said just let her be and
she was not a surgey canadate cause of her age andher little heart.

the 2nd day she was here at the shelter she fell in love with Little
Miss Annie and they both hit off great and so they became cage mates,
Star ate her duck doup 3 times a day plus her soft kibble and she was
happy camper she played and had fun.  she did tire easy and would go
climb into her cage and fall fast to sleep.  last night she ate and
played for a bit but didnt seem to relly want to be bothered so she went
into her cage and just went to sleep, i woke her up later to give her
meds to her she didnt wake up but just for a couple mins then back off
to lala land.  this morn Miss Annie was laying beside her and i thought
they were just as cute as could be she was looking up at me but Star
was asleep a couple hours later i did my hospice ferret check like i do
every couple hours and saw that annie was just laying there still Star
was asleep, i put my hand in to pet her and star and star was cold.  she
had to have passed away earlie this morn after the 7 o clock ferret check
and meds and duck soup feedings..

just the few days I had her i had relly grown in love with her she was
a doll with such tiny eyes.  I am going to relly miss her greatly.. and
so will Miss Annie

Susan
Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter..