From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:38:25 -0500
Hello all

I just had to share something hilarious that happened today.  I was
cleaning cages, of course and listening to the news on the radio.  My
oldest daughter came in and offered to help if I would listen to a tape
or something besides the news and I agreed, it seemed a small price to
pay for cage cleaning help.  Thats when it happened, the ferrets had
been playing like their everyday selves when Kate put in a ZZ top tape
immediately the room became a frenzy of rolling, jumping, dooking carpet
sharks, I had never seen them behave like this.  Of course we had to test
our theory so we put the news back on and they slowed down again, then we
tried country and nothing.  We then put the tape back in and well they
went nuts, I was exhausted just laughing at them, for the record the
guys seemed to like Sharp dressed man the best.  So I guess we are done
listening to the news, it was kind of depressing anyway.  Kisses to all
the other fuzzies out there.

Kim and the dancing gang at Coffee Creek