From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:00:03 -0500
Dear Ferret Folks-

Yesterday, someone wrote of the Meercat that turned out to be a possum
episode:

>ANYONE "offended" by this story is being ridiculous, and obviously has
>too much time on their hands if they have to pick nits over something
>so silly. Ignore 'em!

Nope. Sorry. Actually, the *true* definition of having too much time
on your hands is knowing that opossums have...um...two...you know. Two
of them. I don't know if it's over and under or side by side, like an
electrical plug.(Gotta ask a lady possum who actually has two...Ok. I'm
just not going there. I got standards. They are low, but I got 'em.)
Scroll down to the ninth paragraph under "Wierd..."
<http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/display.pperl?isbn=9780440334378&view=excerpt>

So. How do you feel about the possum NOW, Marilyn? (Grin) ;)

Alexandra in MA