Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:27:01 -0700
>...Recently I received a free 4lb containter of Purina One kitten food.
>Now I know better than to give this to any of them as part of their
>regular food.  What are your thoughts on adding this to the treat can?

Well, it has meat as the first ingredient so I guess I don't think it is
bad at all...I give it to my ferrets (I have 12) as one of their main
foods and have for about 2 years now.  Granted, it is mixed in with 2 or
3 other kinds of food also - Iams kitten, Nutro Maxx kitten, Marshall
Ferret food, Totally Ferret, whatever I buy to throw into their mix.  We
have healthy happy ferrets all around here.

Star

=====
The stars are close and dear and I have joined the brotherhood of the
worlds.  And everything's holy - everything, even me.  (John Steinbeck)
~*~*~
http://foxfoot.tripod.com/