From:
Lauren Edelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 11:40:25 -0500
I am posting for some friends (Rue Hass and family) who just got a
modem and plan to join this list as soon as we figure out the exact
command.  Several years ago, I gave my ferret Laska to the Hass family
because I have an immune reaction to ferrets. Laska's been having a
great time there, but I am sad to report that her playmate Jill died
unexpectedly last week.  We are all very sad - Jill was a darling
ferret and a great friend for Laska.  The Hass' would like to adopt a
new ferret, either from a shelter or from someone who needs a new (and
excellent home) for their fuzzy.  We know of a shelter in Milwaukee --
does anyone know of others near Madison, Wisconsin?  Or does anyone
know of a ferret nearby who needs a good home?  We have another
question as well - - Laska, who is now 3 years old, is used to having
a female friend. Would she do well with a male?  Thanks for the
advice.  Since they have not yet joined the list, could you please
send a copy of your post to the Hass family at:

P.S. Even though I can't have ferrets anymore, I really enjoy this list...
--
Lauren Edelman                              Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of Sociology/School of Law       Phone: (608) 262-3295