From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 14:42:35 -0500
There are several commonly found tools to force feed a ferret and I found
another one today.  First the ear cleaner found in Walmart is excellent,
is a big rubber bulb thing that you can suck up the duck soup and then
with one hand on the tool and the other holding the squirmotator you can
administer the force feed.  That has worked for me in the past.

The one I found today also is in Walmart and found in the car parts where
they sell those big plastic gas cans.  Is called a MisMizer.  Is a large
serine like thing used to suck up oil to mix 2 cycled gas/oil mix but
would work excellently as a ferret force feeder.  Is easily held, has
tabs to stop the movement and a big ring to put your thumb or finger
into to push the plunger down.

Just thought to bring this up to those who may need such a
thing-a-ma-jig-what-cha-touchit.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100