From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:14:13 -0500
Hello, has anyone else out there had problems getting there ferrets from
the guy who runs Dessert Moon Ferrets in Arizona???  It will soon be 1
year since a gentleman sent over 2000.00 to DM.  He has not seen his first
ferret but has recieved many promises that they are ready to be shipped.
Over and over again he is told this and also told....we are waiting for
another litter to be old enough to ship....or the weather is too hot...
give me a break how hot can it be at 7:am in the months of Oct and Nov??

In the mean time many ferrets have been sold from DM and the man is still
waiting for his.  The man waiting has been let down so many times by this
fellow at DM that he is thinking he will never see any ferrets..I keep
telling him to hang on...but I wonder how long he is suppose to wait.
This is very unfair!

You don't do people like this and it makes me sick!!!!!  To me this is a
disgrace to the ferret community!!  I should have posted this months ago
but did not want to bring on hard feelings toward anyone but I am not gonna
keep quite any longer!  Thanks to all out there for allowing me to say my
peace!  I feel better already!

Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets
blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
Exodus 20:15
Where we still believe in the 10 commandents!!!!

[Moderator's note: Unfortunately, this is not the first such report I've
received about Dessert Moon Ferrets.  To be fair, I've also heard from
people who have been satisfied with Dessert Moon Ferrets.  But if you are
thinking of getting ferrets from them, at the least, caution might be in
order.  Personally, I think ONE experience like this is too many.  There
seem to be several.  That's unexcuseable, in my opinion.  BIG]