From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:11:41 -0800
This year I learned of the infamous "The Pink Book," from my vet when
I showed up with a new ferret issue for him." The Book is titled,
"Ferret, Rabbits and Rodents." It also has a pink cover and has for
years has been referred to by everyone as "The Pink Book."

Dr. Jerry Murray posted yesterday on the FHL that a new edition of
this book is now available through the online site with a price tag
of $79.96:
http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/product.jsp?isbn=9781416066217

It's release date is December 5, 2011, but if you pre-order you should
get a 10% discount and free shipping. In an effort to let my vet know,
I forwarded this info to him. I want my guy to remain, IN THE KNOW!
Vets can have so much going on they may not be aware of the new
materail being available - please share with your vet and let ferret
friends know too so they night tell their vets!

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3