From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:18:32 -0400
Yes we have food stashers.  There is a big trail in the kids room from the
food bowl to the end table.  But the really silly one is Sassy.  Even when
she was in a cage by her self she eats her food in the litter box.  Now
that she is with all of the other ferrets, she still does it.  I thought
maybe they would show her where to eat but no luck.  BTW Sassy is doing ok
in the big cage.  I have broken up some fights, but I think that her being
a baby she wants to play more and starts them.  But I did see them all
curled up together once.  Most time Sassy likes to sleep alone.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/