From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 01:16:28 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank those of you who are collecting the Symposium patches
and let you know that the Pittsburgh Symposium Patch is at the
embroiders. I should have it by the first of October so there will be
time for you to get your jackets, tote bags and other items ready to
show off during the event.

Also I will start shipping the 2009 Ferrets of the FML calendar next
week. Please go ahead and place your order and yours will be included
in the first batch sent out.

Thanks goes out to all of you who sent in all those great photos. There
wouldn't be a calendar without you and your support. Special thanks to
Ferret Depot (http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the
calendar. Also thanks to those of you who purchase calendars year after
year. Funds raised will help SOS help shelter ferrets.

I will update the patch page soon but for more info on the calendar
please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Please email me with any questions,
Sharon B. :)