Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:18:28 -0500
Ok people it is time to help another one of our own.  Help is needed to
pay the bills at the shelter !!  There is a donation button on the store
and shelter page that takes you to Pay Pal.  Brenda has many items for
sale in the shelter store there must be somthing that you need for the
furry kids or your self.

http://www.ferretfarm.org

There are also many items in the e-Bay store.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=3D4580971

Or if you don't use Pay Pal or credit cards pick something out and e-mail
Brenda direct with your order.

Or send something along in the snail mail

Brenda Johnson
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
7823 Woodville Road
Naples, New York 14512

Brenda realy needs our help and support now!!

I know that I am going to get my hand slapped for posting this but she
does so much for others and the kids and needs our help you may pass
this along to any other groups or friends.

Harry
 &
The Terrible Trio
Stevey,Sierra&Frosty