From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:21:55 -0700
I had a wonderful arrival today.  Out of the morning fall mist, a
beautiful silver mitt boy named, Dusty, emerged.  His wings were
glistening with dew on the silver tips, and his black nose stood out in
the mist.  I had to run up and give him a big ole Eskimo kiss on that
nose of his.  He dooked around and looked at me surprised.  I introduced
myself, and he seemed glad to have found a new friend.  I asked what was
in his backpack, and he made me promise not to touch what was inside.
After I did, he showed me his prized green and pink balls.  I told him he
better keep them under wraps because the kits here might think it's fun
to swipe them.  He looked over his shoulders with wide eyes at that news.
I slapped his shoulder with my paw and told him that I was just kidding.
Sheesh!

We went off, shuffling cloud to cloud, looking for a nice hammy up here
for him.  He chose the kind of hammie that is like a sleep sack as well.
That way he can sleep with his balls.  He asked me for good hiding
places, and I laughed.  "Look around.  There are enough hiding places
for eternity!  Talk about a smile on his face.

I could tell that he was missing his family.  So, I showed him the
reflecting pond for him to watch over his mommy, Bammie, Glori and Glaze.
But you know what?  There is so much for him to be a part of up here
until he seems them again.  Lots of bocci ball games, tube races, stars
to ride across the skies, and treats to eat.  Every time the breeze hit's
his mommie's cheek, I hope she remembers it's from a flutter of her boy's
wings.