From:
JoAnn McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 02:02:10 -0700
Hi,

I am assuming you mean the Ferret Store Superior food sold at Drs.
Foster and Smith. Sadly it is not scheduled to ship until April. I am
on the catered food pet program and ended up in a serious jam because
of it. I ran out of food before I realized what was going on. Thank
You Carol Owens for helping me out on that one. I have been forced to
feed my ferrets another food until this food becomes available again.
It has been recommended that the next best thing would be Totally
Ferret, it is so expensive though.

Anyone else know anything, more I would be happy to hear.

JoAnn