Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:23:08 EST
Tunia, what's wrong with Mommy, her eyes are all glassy and she is
staring into space. You think she's got insulinoma? Should we run
and get the Pred?

Naaaa Buddy, Mommy's got the FML DT's. Yanno how she get's when she
doesn't get her FML. Just give her some chocolate, that always works.
Mr. Bill will have the FML thing fixed in no time. He's our hero.

Did someone say "hero"?

Thank you Mr. Bill.

Robin Jones, Buddy and Tunia
http://www.skweezeme.net