From:
Brian Vinacco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 10:34:51 EST
Hello FMLers,

I have a 1 yr old sable male (mookie)and a couple of questions I hope you
can help with.  First: I will be moving from Rhode Island to Florida around
the May/June time frame.  I will be renting a U-Haul & driving down.  What
is the best way to travel with mookie.  He has a large pet, airline carrier
that I will use for the trip.  I just wanted to know if there was something
that will make him more comfortable while being caged for 3 - 4 hours at a
time.

Second: My fiance' and I are looking into getting a pal for mookie, at least
thats how we are justifing it.  Really we are getting tired of arguing who
gets to cuddle with him next.  Should we get one now or wait?  Would it help
make the move more bearable or add extra stress?  They are illegal to sell
here in Rhode Island & neighboring Mass.  I have tried to locate a pet shop
in CT that sells them, but have no luck as of yet.  So if anyone nows of a
fuzzy needing a good home & fellow conspiritor (I mean playmate), in the RI
area please e-mail me.

Brian