From:
Molly Kolecki P>[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:42:55 EST
Hello everyone again and thank you to everyone who answered my last post.
I have another question.  In the past three days the room that my ferrets
cage and most of there toys in has begun to smell really bad.  Today I
cleaned out the cage very thoroughly, changed the bedding, washed the toys
and the litter boxes and swept the floor (the ferrets just had bathes too).
The smell was better for awhile but now it smells very badly again.  Is
there any hope to remove this smell?  I have had my ferrets for about 5
months and they have never smelled like this.  It is really awful smelling
and febreeze is not helping.  Someone HELP!!!

Thanks for the help!!!
Molly and her smelly guys Chewey, Rambo, and the baby