From:
FML anonymous posts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 01:06:07 -0400
Unfortunately I have to post anonymously on this list because there
are several people who will seem to flame me off the list no matter
what I post about, and I don't really feel like getting flamed
right now.

But I know several of the shelters in the western US are wondering
when the giving tree will be up and running this year? Deadlines,
etc? If anyone has any info about the tree please post.

Thanks!

[CY]