From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 20:47:47 -0700
Attention all HOFA members and friends:

HOFA will be participating in a Memorial Day Parade on Monday, May 31st
located in Worthington, OH.  We will be decorating Scarlett's "Dooker
Mobile" with HOFA banners, Buckeye Bash Banners, etc.  We will also be
throwing candy out to the crowd w/info about HOFA wrapped around each
piece.  Please come and help support HOFA by participating in this
"awareness" event.  Bring your favorite fuzzy with you!

Kristin Blood has informed us that the parade is to start at SR 161 and
High Street in Worthington, 9:00 am Memorial Day morning.  You should
get there early to make sure you have a spot to park.  All ferrets need
to have proof of current vaccinations and be on a leash.  If any one is
interested, please e-mail Kristin Blood at [log in to unmask], so we can
get an idea of who is coming and give the interested people further
information.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you
there!!!

-Erin Ramirez
HOFA Membership Chair

P.S.  HOFA's next monthly meeting will be held at Ross and Trish
Pettito's house just north of Grove City on Sunday, June 13th, 2004
at 2pm.  For more information and directions contact Ross at:
Their address is: 1912 Queens Meadow Lane.  You can even access HOFA's
website at: www.hofa-rescue.org for more information.  Please do not
bring any ferrets to this meeting!  Ross and Trish would really
appreciate it...thanks