From:
Stuart Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 21:07:14 -0800
I have 2 ferrets which I would like to give up for adoption.  For various
reasons we just don't have the necessary time to devote to them.  I am not
looking for any money for them.  What I would like is that they be kept
together.  They are inseparable both when sleeping and at play.  I also
would want someone who has or had ferrets and is aware of the necessary care
that they need.  Here is a little bio on the pair.

Cinnamon: About 3 years old.  She is female, very small.  She has been
losing fur on her tail over the past year which may be indicative of adrenal
gland problems.  Despite the fur loss, she appears quite healthy.  She is
very active and quite skilled at getting into the usual ferret mischief.

Buttons: Also a female, about 1 years old.  She is quite a bit larger than
Cinnamon and very healthy.  She has thick, soft fur and is an exceptionally
good looking ferret (well at least to me).  One drawback: she bites.  I
believe all she needs is some corrective action, but there is no one here to
really give her the attention she needs.

If you live in the NY area and are interested in adopting Cinnamon AND
Buttons, send me an email.  I would appreciate a short description of your
experience with ferrets and a little about the environment in which they
will live.  Thanks.

Stuart Singer    Long Island, NY
http://www.li.net/~singers/