From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 02:10:55 EDT
Hey Everyone,
Well I had earlier posted about my il ferret Ivory.  Ivory had een
diagnosed with blood cancer.  Approximatley 8: P.M. on Aug.4 Ivory
crossed over as I kissed her little head she took her last breath.
She died comfortably on my bed in a blanket that had her name as well
as her sisters (spice) embroidered on it.  She took a part of my heart
with her but will forever be with me.  I have had her cremated.  Which
i fell was the best thing.

This is by far one of the saddest thing of ferret ownership I have had
to experience.  (considering that ownnig ferrets for only two years and
being fifteen I guess i should have been prepared).  Althoguh im not sure
of the total cost her vet bills have come to a total of considering Lisa
Of ferret haven is paying for this... I Am asking that anyone that can
donate to Lisas shelter Please do so....(lisa lol you had best let these
donations be excepted).....you can donate by either accessing her site
www.ferrethaven.org where yuo can donate using pay pal or send donations
directly to her.  Lisa IS a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL person as well as her
fiance' Ernie... Both are the most wonderful ferret people I have meet
and I Appreciate everything they do for me and my ferrets.  So again if
you can donate please let me know so if you need help.

Thanks So much everyone...I enjoy being able to express my graitude,
saddness, joy, and even anger through this mailing list.  everyone
here is truly wonderful ...I thank you all.

Tyler Mills