From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:27:34 -0700
Hi Shron,

>I need to get something he likes soon, as he's eating very little
>kibble. He does eat Chicken Gravy and raw chicken, but I need to
>leave kibble out overnight in case he's hungry.

Actually, if he is eating both Chicken Gravy and raw chicken, there
isn't a need for kibble overnight. If he is getting a balanced diet
with the Gravy and raw chicken, Rocky can do well on that alone.

I have a ferret living with me that has never touched a piece of kibble
in his life (my 2003 litter). He will be 4 years old in a couple weeks
and he is extremely healthy. He gets a bowl of Bob's Chicken Gravy
(minus the kibble) once a day and ferretone, that is pretty much it.

But on to the kibble, I love Innova EVO and I am sure they will send
you a free sample if you ask them - check out www.naturapet.com and
you can find a store near you, too (ask them for the canine, feline &
ferret - I use all three).

They are great foods.

Have you tried Eukanuba? There are some really good cat/kitten foods
out there, too. Check out the labels for high protein (36% or higher),
fat levels of 19 - 22% and as much meat in the first 5 - 6 ingredients
as possible.

Good luck!

Mary

Novel Beginnings Ferretry