From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Hastings)
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 94 16:10 MDT
Hello all,
Just a note to say Willie's adrenal gland report shows the cancer was benign
and his prognosis is very good. He was able to remove the top 1/4 of his
stiches. The vet retied the rest and all looks good.

'roo took a two week trip, where we don't know. She was turned into the
humane society
Saturday night and Alice got a call they had a white female ferret. She had
notified them when we noticed she had disappeared and kept our 'report'
current on the slight chance she would be turned in. We still have no idea
how she got outside. She was found in a window well. She is nothing but skin
and bones. We have called the vet and she will be getting back to us as we
are worried about the long term problems her lack of food might cause. As
far as we know she was stuck there for two weeks. Is it possible for a
ferret to go two weeks with no food? It rained and snowed while she was gone
so she would have had some water. She is not dehydrated, just a skeleton.
She has a few sores on her body and when she walks she is a bit slow, other
than that she is our 'roo. We are just so happy to have her back  :-)

We picked up some prote in powder to add to her food, we also got some
liquid protein stuff to make up a psudo "Duck Soup". She is eating dry food
and what Alice makes up for her. Just want to get her healthy again.

We are attempting to move so Alice had taken down the ferret proofing on the
front porch for selling asthetic reasons. She put it back up today. The
little ones are much more important than what a prospective byer might
think. And the plexiglass will go with us when we sell.

Give your little precious ones all an extra hug today.

Alice & Greg
Greg Hastings                                  [log in to unmask]

I don't care what anybody says about me as long as it isn't true.