Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:45:43 -0800
I was so excited when I got my adoption certificate for Clover, the
Black-Footed Ferret along with her story and photos, that I adopted
again. This time it is Legolas for my Grand daughters. They will get
the same packet I got, except they will also get a plush BFF to play
with. (It's free if you adopt more than one or donate $50 or more to
the Prairie Wildlife Organization.

The girls will be so excited to be able to read the history of BBFs
and Legolas and they can frame the picture for their wall.

They now have mugs and magnates ( besides the T-shirts) in a Christmas
theme at www.cafepress.com/bffholiday