From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 19:44:47 EDT
Good Morning Again,

So many kind and giving folks have requested our information so that
donations for the ferrets left homeless because of the flooding/tornado
disaster in Tennessee. Joe and I cannot thank you enough for thinking
of us and the ferrets in our care but we would much rather you donate
to Support Our Shelter instead of sending us monetary donations.

Support Our Shelters found at http://www.supportourshelters.org
is an outstanding non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to
help ferret rescues and shelters. SOS helps provide the funds and
means necessary to assist ferret shelters with food, bedding,
vaccines, medical care, etc. Raisins has benefited many times from
donations given to SOS and has been a life-line to many many shelters
and ferrets -- as sisting them through all kinds of emergency
situations, not just disasters. Without SOS, many ferrets would simply
have done without the basic needs that every ferret rescue must provide
each and every day....not to mention the god-send must-haves we
shelters encounter after disasters such as tbe devastation left in the
wake of two back-to-back weekends of tornados and flooding. And during
this difficult economy, SOS is needed now more than ever....and SOS
needs you, too.

Raisins is not the first ferret rescue and shelter to be afflicted with
homeless and needy ferrets after a disaster, nor will we be the last.
But donations to SOS WILL ensure that other rescues now and in the
future will have support and the donations necessary to endure any
emergency that it encounters and those ferrets will be safe and happy.

So, please on behalf of our ferrets, consider a donation to SOS - and
any amount is welcome .... every dime adds up!

Maren Doshier
Founder/President
Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary
Hernando, MS