From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 20:57:38 -0800
Hi All,

It is now proof positive that ferret's keep you young at heart but due to
all the ferret related scares they age you considerably physically.  Before
starting my INSANE 10 I had never had a miscolored hair in my life.  Now
only 9 months later I am about to pluck out my 6th white hair!!  Not just
grey mind you but the color has been entirely scared out of it<G>.  And I am
only 34 years old.  Ah well the things we give up for our ferts, guess my
hair coloring is just the latest thing to go.  Great Spirit what will be
next<G>?

Well FANG has just accomplished the rescue of three of the sweetest and
lovingest babies on earth.  So if you are in Idaho or near enough to drive
let me know and we'll work something out.  I would very much like to keep
all 3 together and am working towards that.  At $125 what a steal!  I have
also received calls regarding 2 single ferts that may soon be coming to us
for adoption as well.  Tho these will be easy to place.  What is it about
this time of year that everyone starts getting rid of these wonderful little
guys?  No wonder I have 10!  If I could win the lottery heck I'd probably
have 100!

I want to thank all of you on the FML that have responded about joining
FANG.  We need many more people like you guys out there.  You touch us
deeply when you show such concern for this club and keeping it alive.  We
may be able to boast about quite a few members soon tho we will have more
out of state than in state for the time being<G>!  What the heck, we'll take
all the members we can get however we can get 'em!  <GG> I hope very soon
for my Mom and I to take ferts in hand to the TV station and convince them
they MUST do a story on the club/shelter/rescue.  After all we are big news
don't ya think?  LOL!  I loved reading a story in one of the Australian
newsletters about a big ferret hotel being built there.  Luxury
accomodations and lots of love for all that are boarded there.  It's true!
I was astounded and not a little envious<G>.  That's one story going in our
newsletter for sure.

Well guess I better shut my mouth for awhile now and let someone else's
story get read.  THANKS again to all you caring and kind souls out there.
BTW all you that wrote should get your info.  packets real soon since they
went in the mail today.  ENJOY LIFE!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      Boise, Idaho                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *