From:
David Weinreb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 08:47:14 -0400
I am in need of info to help a sick ferret with an adrenal tumor.  The
ferret is about 4 and the owner will not have the surgery done.  I don't
know if it's the cost or what.  No flames please, it's a friend of a friend
and I'm just as outraged.  If you have a pet (and I have 4 ferrets plus
other critters), you take on the responsibilities and costs.

Anyway, is there any other treatments or drugs, etc. that will help shrink
the tumor or help this fert.  Thanks for your assistance.  Please say a
prayer for Oscar and his parents, maybe they will see the light.

Dave