From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:06:16 -0400
Dear Collective,

Well, we had a pretty amazing response to our offer of blankets.  The first
shelter to contact us was the Ferret Rescue of the Western States.  We'll
be mailing the package in the next couple of days.  We'll also continue
going through our things as we pack and try to put together a second box.

When you are all spring cleaning this year, please go through your linen
closets, dressers, etc and put aside the old sweats, towels, sheets, and
blankets you don't use any more and send them to a shelter instead of
throwing them in the trash or a rag box.  Such a little thing makes a huge
difference to shelters that are caring for dozens of rescues.  It doesn't
cost anything but postage...

Cheers!
Matthew in VA soon to be in CO.