From:
Paige Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 18:33:04 -0800
Another day has passed, and once again I am amazed at the progress our
rescued babies are making.  Food, warmth and love are making all the
difference.  Today, we started to notice the true spirit of the ferret
coming to the surface.  While every boy and girl continue to give kisses at
any chance they get, they are beginning to show signs of curiosity and
playfulness.  All of us sighed a breath of happiness when two of the boys
started the first of many ferret war dances :-)

If you are in the area, please drop by the PetSmart in Mississauga on Sunday
so you too can see the difference that everyones support and co-operation
has made in 23 fuzzies lives.

Paige Townsend