From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:23:58 -0400
Every morning when I get up I have to check the critters to see if they
are ok. Pester waits for me where she has a very accurate watch. She
will come down the 7 floors of her cage to the open door at the base
to come say 'He!' to me and I will reply with some TLC.

Peekaboo could be anywhere but usually comes out from hiding to
aimlessly trot about until she runs into my legs, I then pick her
up for some TLC.

This morning when I put Peekaboo down she went right back to high speed
trotting about. It was obvious she had to 'go' and was searching out an
appropriate corner to decorate. After finding the most suitable corner,
she began that process so natural to all living things. But then there
was this most audible Pftftftftftfftfftftftftftfftfftftfftftfft !!!!

A little 'atmospheric' disturbance event! Man! What a woman! A sound
like that would have cleaned out the sleaziest of biker bars and made
any high school boy bow in honor of the greatest 'noise' guru ever!

It took me an hour to rehang the curtains and get the throw rugs back
down off the walls but is of no consequence. She is such a good little
animal one cannot help but love her inspite of these infrequent
anomalies of the body. Kind of reminds me of Byte-me in the dead of
night! HA!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation