From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:20:51 -0700
Hello everyone.  Well we have 3 ferrets that need homes.

Peanut and Princess are around 8 months old.  They are both little girls
and cute as a button.  They still need a lot of work with litter box
training both in and out of the cage.  They also may still nip, so might
not be the best for people with young kids.  Their picture should be on
website soon.  Or email me directly if you want their pictures.

Sadie is also looking for a home.  She is around 2 - 2 1/2 years old
and would love to be a single ferret.  She is pretty much a 'free roam'
ferret and does great with the litter box.  She give lots of kisses and
loves to play.  Her picture is on our website.

If you are interested in adopting or know someone that is, check out the
kids above.

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
Shelter:  www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow