Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 11:26:33 EDT
> Sammy's 'drinking problem' continues (ie. when drinking from a bowl as
> much water ends up in his vicinity as in him :). I don't know why he's so

Our ferret Nero has done the same thing all his life.  He leans over
the water bowl (like across it) and scoops the water into his mouth
instead of just lapping at it like the rest.  He whole under body
and the surrounding area just gets soaked!

But then there was Chaos who was not happy to drink water until the
bowl had been dragged from one end of the room to the other.  Of course
there was no water in it by then!

beckers, larry, and the even wilder 11

--
Becki Kain              [log in to unmask]
(313) 248-6044