From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:10:20 -0700
Umm, and the point of that was? The posting I sent in dealt with a
woman who thinks she saw a feral domestic ferret along the CA
coast.near a Plover Reserve. The Least Weasel was never part of the
discussion, tho it could be I suppose. along with other mustelids. Her
description was of a larger animal than the LW. The point of my posting
was that she did not see a FERAL animal. she may have seen an escaped
one tho, as that is possible although unlikely. Oh and yes, I have seen
the Least Weasel in the wild (Pine Martens, Fishers, Short-tailed
Weasels as well, tho not all in CA). Before I leave this planet I would
like to fill out my dance card and see a wild Wolverine.that would be
nice!!!