Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:01:56 -0700
Hi everyone. I use the pine/wood stove pellets and was wondering if
anyone has any ideas for cleaning the litter box easier? I feel like I
waste A LOT of litter because of all the sawdust produced by the urine.
I tried using a regular sifting litter box but the holes are too big
and half the pellets leak through. I heard that Feline Pine sells a
litter box that sifts that's great for only sifting sawdust through,
but it's kind of expensive. The only website that I found that carries
it wants $20 for the box and $10 for shipping. A little high! Is there
a way I can MAKE a box? Maybe somehow attach some sort of chicken wire
to the bottom of my sifting pan? I just want a litter box that will
sift out the sawdust and not the pellets which is safe for my babies
to use. Thanks!