Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:59:51 -0700
I completely don't get it... help

can anyone walk me through setting up a nice online raffle with paypal
options?--

we received several relly nice raffle items so far.. and I had thought
to raffle them at my next event--- but they are ferret item and the
event doesn't see alot of ferret traffic.. it's Dog event-- and it's
only for 3or 4 hours so i'd only sell a ticket or two-- just not worth
it..

Please remember to not speak geek-- I glaze over when presented with
computer gobbledy gook.

Lisa Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue
Fallon