From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 04:12:19 -0400
I remember being disturbed by that scene in the book, and I had hoped
that they would change it in the film.  Has anyone read anything about
J.K. Rowling's feelings about the little furballs?  I can't imagine
anyone even remotely fond of ferrets would write about feeding them to a
hippogriff.  I seem to recall Malfoy being turned into a ferret at one
point, too.  The movie was excellent, however, despite this unpleasant
moment.  It is a much scarier movie than the first two, and I would
recommend caution if you are considering bringing young children.

Gail, Bandit, Taz and Pooka