From:
"T. S. Pegues" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:02:30 -0500
Well now this is new.  Yesterday, the kids are out for their unsupervised
play in their room while I was doing some chores.  Now I'm not a horrible
person, we play hard for about an hour before I leave them to their own
devices.  Then they get an hour or so alone, then they get the run of the
house until one of us has a nervous breakdown.

Durring their time alone, they decided to empty out one clean litter box
that they never seem to use, and dragged it kitty-corner across the room
and placed it next to the other box (which they do use).  Does this mean
they they only want one box in their room, thank you very much, we're not
that nasty?  All I can do is laugh.  But hey, that's what I'm thinking it
means.  Any feedback?

By the way, you may remember that I had a fit getting them freedom
trained.  I'm glad to report that our hit rate between all three kids is
100%.  Actually, they usually will run across the house, past all the
other boxes to use the one in their cage.  Ok, so when do I ever get to
brag?

Cheers!
Scott