From:
Real Dufour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 08:22:30 -0500
There is quite a few people who will have to go through their first
Christmas with a "Slinky", including myself.  My house is fully ferret safe,
but I am a bit scared about the Christmas tree, and all the heavy traffic
I'll get in the house pretty soon!.  I've already seen a few request on the
FML from others like me, so I though it would be a good idea to compile all
the bad story together and post them on the FML.

So, please, if you ever had bad experiences with your ferrets during
Christmas, please let me know. Keep it as short as possible. I'll post the
results on the FML (if it's not too big) in the first week of December.

Also, any tips about how to ferret proof trees, gifts, ornaments, etc
would be nice.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS (and safe one!)  Yes, I wanted to be the first one
to get the good old wish out ;)

Send all mail to:   [log in to unmask]