From:
Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:10:55 +0100
You guys got me wondering about trains in the UK as I'm going down to my
sister's in a couple of weeks and bringing back 2 kits with me by train.
So I phoned British Rail (or whatever they're called now ) to check and
was told ( after a quick consultaion with his boss!) that they're allowed
on trains, with passengers, as long as they're in a secure container.  I
will be putting mine in a cat carrier which I've put a hamock etc in, so
they will be fine and we'll only be on the train for about 4 hours.

So...........tell Amtrak or whoever, that the UK think ferrets are OK on
trains, what's their problem?

K.
LOST DOGS UK (List of Lost & Stolen Dogs)
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/lostdogsuk/
A Free, Internet & Web Based Service to Dog Owners