From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:03:28 -0500
It's not up to us to figure out how the regs will be enforceable, it's
up to us to make sure the USDA KNOWS there is a NEED for ferret welfare
regulations.

When I worked ferret legislative issues, that was a common 'political'
statement - not able to enforce - but the point here and now and back
then is that there is a definite NEED for ferret welfare regulations.

Once the regulations are in place there will be a bit more protection for
ferrets.

Gee, there isn't enough policing to catch everyone that commits a crime
so why don't we just do away with those regulations too....

Honestly, why don't people use their brains and quit making excuses for
why things can't be done?  Why not put that effort into figuring out how
to get things done instead...

tle (still not in the mood for hugs)
Ms. Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services