From:
Barbara Hann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:31:09 EDT
Today we lost a tiny girl.  We (myself and Rocky's Ferret Rescue and
Shelter) rescued her and many others yesterday.  She came from a backyard
breeder who let all her whole ferrets co-mingle.  A lot of inbreeding, and
birth defects.  We called her Love, she was only 5-6 weeks.  She never had
a chance to live.  I am so angry at what we saw.  Unfortunately, there are
many more that they "weren't ready to give up yet".  So we made nice and
smiled, took what we could, in hopes we can go back for the rest.

Her ribcage was deformed, she couldn't breathe correctly.  We did all we
could, but it wasn't enough, I guess it never is.  She died in my arms
this morning.

Sandee, please look for her, she is a tiny panda girl.  Maybe Bullwinkle,
Ginger, and Mr. Peabody can take care of her.  Peabody can teach her how to
dance, Bullwinkle can teach her how to hide toys, and Ginger can be her new
mom.  We only knew her for less than a day, but we loved her a lifetime.

Thanks,
Barb and George Hann and the crew