From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:04:14 -0800
Hello Fellow FML'ers,

Just wanted to say thank you to Kimberly with Pingford's Porridge for
her generous donation to help us with our very first ever raffle for
our rescue ferrets. This will definitely help add variety to our raffle
which is exactly what I was hoping for. We wish to send her much
gratitude for her generosity.

Also would not mind hearing from some of you as far as what you would
like to see in a raffle. Since we have never done one before I was
kind of curious as to what other ferret lovers might be interested in.
Thanks for any suggestions and hope you all have a wonderful night.

Forgot to mention this fundraiser will be going toward helping our
older guys get some Lupron shots. Thanks to S.O.S they have melatonin
implants and a few did grow their fur back and put their weight back
on. However, it does look like a few will need a little more help
along the way to recovery. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Shannon
Ferret Dreamers Rescue Haven