From:
Starbuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:41:47 -0500
I have been watching you all argue about who did what , and this and that,
BUT NO ONE HAS EVEN BOTHERED TO ASK HOW THE FERRETS ARE, AND IF THE FUZZIES
NEED ANY MEDICAL ATTENTION AT ALL !!!

Sorry if i am a little upset but , people get a GRIP.  Isn't the Fuzzie
welfare and well being the important thing here, not who did it or where it
was done.  I would have been happy to help anybody to this anywhere.  I
heard accusations that they were being sold for profit and other comments
like that, well GUESS what !!  THAT IS A PLAIN LIE.

I am one of the people who drove to London and went to the farm, I was the
first person to see the fuzzies in the boxes, and touch them, and let me
tell you, that no force in this world was going to stop me from rescuing
them that day.  The London SPCA (LHS) was there with us, but would not
remove them at that time, said it would be done in the future.  Well
sorrrrrrry, but that ain't good enough for me.

The other options were to grab the fuzzies and put that S$%^#%@^ B#%&# who
put these little fuzzbutts in a box, and stick him in there and nail the lid
shut on him.  Boy was I close to doing that.

But then i realized that would not really help the fuzzies a bit, So I paid
for them, just to get them out.  I donated most of the money, not the
shelters money.  I don't hear anybody else giving money to help.  So stop
attacking Randy, she is doing an incredibly fine job.

So if all of you people care so much for the fuzzies put you petty little
arguments aside and remember who this is done for, THE FUZZIES , not you.
Oh, i am the one who arranged for us to use the Pet's Mart adoption center,
it was just house the fuzzies till we could get the proper medical
examination by a vet on Sunday , and new supplies for the shelter.  After
all, 23 fuzzies require a lot of extra cages, water bottles , food dishes
and poopie boxes.

If any one wants to vent their unfound frustrations, write me at
[log in to unmask]   , and leave Randy alone !!

nuff said...