From:
Carpet Sharks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:04:04 -0500
I hope you all have your video cameras rolling on your babies!

Once you catch them doing something funny or cute, don't forget to submit
it to us for the ferrets funniest home videos video.

A portion of the profits from this video will be donated to ferret rescue
shelters.  With all of us working together then hopefully the day will come
when every ferret gets the love and care that it needs and deserves.

We look forward to receiving all of your submissions.

Chris Roberts
www.carpetsharksvideo.com

P.S. Don't forget that if you are going to the Ferrets in the Sun Ferret
Show in Kissimmee, you can submit your tapes to us their.