From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:40:56 -0400
Am running a bit slow getting information out to all! Sorry!

The Ferret Association of Connecticut is running a special summer
fund-raiser we are calling the Give a Little/Get a Little Fundraiser.
Everyone is guaranteed a gift with a minimum $10 donation (you can
choose not to take it - specifics are on the web-page). Donors will
also receive and entry into a special drawing for one of 3 super
prizes for each $10 they donate:

A 1988 out of print Elaine Verstraete print;

A ferret friendly play yard also suitable for hoomin kids; or,

A REAL model camping tent as seen in camping stores - would make the
ultimate ferret tent! :)

This special fundraiser is running up to September 1st.

Link: http://www.ferret-fact.org/give_a_little2010.htm

If interested, we are also publishing FACT's e-newsletter on our
website. You can access the current and back issues here:
http://www.ferret-fact.org/pawprint.htm

Thank you!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT