From:
Greg Hastings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 1995 23:12:57 -0800
Hello ferret people.  I want to say welcome to Dr. Michael Dutton.  Hope he
is related.  I am a Dutton too.  I also have a nephew named Michael Dutton
(but not old enough to be a DVM yet :) )

Wilma had her spleen removed in May, 1995.  She was known as 'lead butt'
before her surgery because her rear was so large.  She started to have
paralysis in her rear legs so she went in for exploratory surgery and all
that was wrong was a super huge spleen.  She bounced back from surgery,
slimmed down immediately, and has been bouncing every day since.  She is
will be 5 on March 4th.  She is on no special medication or diet.  Greg and
I wonder why we waited so long to have it removed...but the answer is we
just didn't know what a change it would make in Wilma.  So, point here is,
Kelleen, no there is nothing special we have done with Wilma except we now
spend more 'play' time with her.  She dooks, chases, rolls, runs, bounces,
attacks, and is just a whole different little girl!

I am one who also wants to say 'thank you' all for being here in the good
times and the sad times.

Alice Dutton
along with Pooh, Willie, Tat, Frisby, Wilma, Gus Gus, Oscar, Pongo, 'roo,
Kai, and Ives
Greg Hastings                                  [log in to unmask]
Alice Dutton
Auburn, WA

When one finds himself in a hole of his own making, it is a good time
to examine the quality of workmanship.